Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wow! It's been a REALLY long time!!

I have to apologize! I can't believe it has been soooo long since I posted something! In my defense I will say that we have been struggling with computer problems all summer. It's been very frustrating to do.....well, just about anything on our own computer! I think we have finally figured out what the root of the problem is and will hopefully have it taken care of sometime this next week. For today I am lucky enough to be borrowing my mom's awesome new iPad! Awesome right? Right!
In other news...we are expecting an addition to our little family sometime in May! We are so excited and can't wait to meet our new little person. We will hopefully get to find out whether we are expecting a girl or a boy sometime around Christmas time. Carson however has told us since this past spring (so WAY before I actually got pregnant) that he wanted to know when the baby was coming and when asked has told everyone that we are not having just one baby but will be having two...a boy AND a girl. I'm not really sure how I feel about that but I guess we wont know for sure for another little while.
For right now I will leave you with those fun thoughts! Hopefully our computer will be up and running (lots better than it has been let's hope) very soon and then I will be able to post some pics of all our fun doings this summer!
XOXO Christine