Saturday, January 15, 2011

We will be having a......

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited to be having a little girl! Even Carson is excited and not only talks about his baby sister all the time to anyone who will listen, he talk to his baby sister. He's has been so cute and if he is going to give me a kiss he has to give his baby sister a kiss too. He also wants to tickle her and tell me all about the things she will do and what he will share with her and teach her. I have felt a little guilty for waiting as long as we did between kids but am realizing now that it really was the right decision for us. It was so neat to be able to take Carson with us to the ultrasound so that he could see his baby sister. He was so excited and it was fun that he actually understood more of what was happening. I know that he is going to be a great big brother.
I also have to say that I really enjoy being pregnant. I thought it might have just been a one time thing with Carson having such an easy pregnancy but this one seems to be going the same way. I only had a couple of weeks of feeling nauseous (luckily I never actually got sick though!) and of course some tiredness but other than that things have been great! I also found a doctor that I really like and who has been such a blessing already even if he doesn't know it. Even though I had a dream pregnancy with Carson his delivery was pretty traumatic for both of us. It's great to have a doctor who not only listens to my concerns but makes me feel better about literally breaking down and sobbing in his office. He has been so great at helping to calm my worrying and letting me know that he will make sure that things go as smoothly as possible and that I am comfortable with everything that happens. He is the exact doctor I needed and has been an answer to so many prayers!
Wow, it feels so good to get that off my chest! Enough with the stuff that makes me emotional and on to safer topics for my tear ducts!
Now that we have our computer back in better than new working condition I will be trying to keep everyone updated on a way more regular basis! Oh, and Isaac and I can not agree on names to save our lives (at this rate this poor little girl is going to be nameless until she's 3!) so if you hear any cute names feel free to offer suggestions.....maybe then we can come to an agreement lol!

xo Christine

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

I love Lauren, Lilly and Abi. Also Lyssa. These are all the names I got shot down on. There are probably many more. I will send them to you as I think of them!