This last week has been sooooo crazy. I am incredibly grateful for Saturday this week and the fact that we don't have anywhere to be. I just recently got put in charge of Medicaid at work and we happen to be in the middle of a Medicaid audit. We had to have our response letter sent off by Wednesday and I was so stressed about it. Not so much my part in it because I know that I did what needed to be done for my part, it's worrying about the parts that everyone else is over that really got to me. It's frustrating to me when others around me don't put forth the same amount of effort as I do. I really need to work on realizing that I don't have control over what others do and I also don't know the whole story. What I see as less than worthy efforts on their part might be the very best they can put forth. I especially feel like I need to let it go this time since the letter did get sent off and (fingers crossed) everything will be ok. Mostly I just needed to be able to vent since I know if I didn't that I would have exploded at either Carson or Isaac and I really didn't want to do that. I'm sure that the next week will be a ton better (again, fingers crossed) especially since it's a short work week and Thanksgiving. If I don't post again before let me just take the time to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, hope it's a great day. :)
xo Christine
1 comment:
Thats great, hope everything goes well and happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment