HALLOWEEN
So this is Carson at Halloween that I'm just now getting around to posting. It turned out so cute!
The general consensus has been that with his face and his little attitude that next year he should be a devil. I agree with that, any other ideas or thoughts?
THANKSGIVING
We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We had lunch with Isaac's family (I made a turkey for the first time. It actually turned out pretty good and was done all the way, yeah for me!) and watched Wall-E, which has become Carson's favorite movie. Then we went over to my parent's to have dessert and play games. It was way fun and I am soooooo thankful for all of my family and friends. :)
CHRISTMAS
Christmas came early to my house this year! I wasn't planning on it but sometimes you just can't pass up a deal. I had no intentions of going shopping the day after Thanksgiving this year, then I looked at some ads and WOW Sears had a great sale on washer and dryers! So then I looked at more ads and then my mom and I went comparison shopping. Needless to say, Home Depot had the best deal and I now have a new washer and dryer!! Now, I know that doesn't sound so exciting but, our old washer and dryer were 1) old 2)very well used and 3) starting to break down (the bearings were going out in our washer so it was REALLY LOUD and you had to run the dryer 2 full cycles to get anything dry).
Needless to say, even at a great price (basically buy one get one free) this is not only my Christmas present this year but Isaac's too. Oh, and I've realized that you know you are an adult when... you are truly excited about a new washer and dryer :Dxo Christine
2 comments:
Getting a washer & dryer is so exciting, I totally understand. When we finally bought ours we actually sat and watched our front load washer do a cycle - how funny.
How funny! We did the same thing! And since our dryer is front load with a clear door as well we watched it for a while too! Silly things that excite us ;)
Post a Comment