- Thank you so much! (Which comes out as, anke ew so mush)
- [During church right after the bishop started sacrament meeting] Hey, stop it! Be quiet!
- [Again during church, one of those moments it gets really quiet] A hear a baby cryin'? (looks around then proceeds to yell) STOP IT BABY! STOP CRYIN'!
- Lightning McQueen from the movie cars is... queen my queen
- the letter W is Wall-E (his favorite movie)
- [He saw a picture of a baby and I asked him if we should have a baby (no we are NOT expecting) and he told me...] Yes, a ho ho a claus (Santa) a bring a baby!
He also LOVES Christmas lights and church so now driving around town ANY lights (even street lights) are CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!! and building of all kinds (schools, big houses, radio towers, etc) are churches.
I LOVE this stage and the funny things Carson does and says! He is sooo energetic and really keeps me moving but I wouldn't trade this time for anything!
XO Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment