
So I know this is pretty late - Isaac's birthday was the 4th - but we have had a bad case of the sickies at our house...more on that later. So better late than never (which seems to be the theme of my life) I thought I would dedicate a post to my sweet hubby! So without further ado and in no particular order 26 reasons I love Isaac, one for each year you've been alive!!
1. you make me laugh harder than anyone else
2. you remind me not to take myself so seriously
3. your sexy legs!! ;-)
4. you are so giving
5. you dream big
6. but tend to underestimate yourself
7. all of our shared memories
8. you let me be myself
9. you are protective
10. you teach Carson
11. you cook dinner (sometimes)
12. you mow the lawn
13. you are sentimental
14. you take care of our vehicles
15. you like my family
16. you work (and are responsible about said work)
17. you took me to the temple so we can be an eternal family
18. you let me be in charge (or at least think I am)
19. our talks in bed before we fall asleep
20. you talk in your sleep
21. you are the father of my beautiful boy
22. you are willing to watch Transformers with that beautiful boy a million and one times
23. my purple jacket and a fake accent ;-)
24. you try to make everyone happy
25. you let me call you silly nicknames
26. YOU ARE YOU!!!
I love you honey and hope you had an awesome birthday!!
XOXOXO Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment