- I am soooooo thankful that we got a new (to us) Tahoe!!! Yippee!! Let me tell you that it was time to move on from the Kia.
- Along with the new Tahoe I am thankful that we found such an awesome deal (almost $100 per month lower than what we had budgeted for!)!
- I am thankful for my wonderful family!
- I am also thankful for my wonderful Utah family (yes that means you Robin, Rosemary, Ali, Amber & Shelley) for reminding me that I have a blog and that someone is actually interested in reading it.
- I am thankful for the fact that Halloween is over - I'm not sure why but it's really not my cup-o-tea if ya know what I mean.
- I am thankful for some wonderful examples in my life (yup Jenny I'm talking about you again)
- I am thankful for the start of the holiday season!!
- I am thankful that New Moon is almost here and that I have plans to go with a great group of girls to see it and that I will probably see it at least one more time in the theatre after that too!
- I am thankful for some wonderful people to work with everyday!
- I am thankful that I have about 1/3 of my Christmas shopping done and know what I am getting for almost everyone else!
- I am thankful for fun shows to watch on TV with a fun friend (I only watch 2 TV shows - So You Think You Can Dance and Glee)
- I am thankful that I have cut down my TV watching to only 2 shows per week ;-)
- I am thankful for Chocolate Heaven popcorn and Diet Cherry Vanilla Pepsi
- I am thankful for an incredibly supportive hubby who I love more than I ever dreamed possible.
- I am so very thankful for my wonderful little boy who is sometimes a trial and reminds me where my shortcoming are but is a blessing everyday.
- Last but not least I am so thankful for lessons, church talks, blog posts (obviously not my own), conversations and even facebook posts/comments that come at just the right time and are a reminder of things that I sometimes struggle to remember by my self.
There are so many more things that I am thankful for but I will restrain myself ;-) I am going to try to update more often....we'll see how that goes.
XOXO Christine
2 comments:
Yay!!! So glad you are back! And I love your thankful post. What a great thing to remember this month. :)
Dido on Lisa's comment, hope you keep us up to date!
Post a Comment