I can't believe that tomorrow is the first day of December! It doesn't seem like December should be here already! So we had a pretty good Thanksgiving, quiet for the most part which was good. We went to my uncle Kim's house for dinner, there was a pretty good turn out too! I think we ended up with about 40 people there but I could be off.... Then we went over to Isaac's parents for a little while for pie later that evening. It was nice but I'm glad it's over with ;) Black Friday was quiet too, I went to 3 stores: Kmart, Sears and Deseret Book and I didn't go until about 9 so it wasn't too bad. It did however remind me why you should never take kids (I got to chase Carson around the mall.....twice. Ugh) and that it's much better to go with someone else. Oh well, I think that from now on I will stick to internet deals either on Black Friday or on Cyber Monday. I am now about 1/2 done with all my Christmas shopping and have all of my Christmas decorations up!! Yippee!! Now to start wrapping and finish up the last few things.......Oh and randomly if you ever happen to find yourself in Preston, Idaho I would recommend eating at Pizza Villa - yummyummyumm!!
XOXO Christine
1 comment:
Oh Christine!! Not Pizza Villa!!! You should have had Pizza Stop. They are so much better! :)
Post a Comment