Monday, December 7, 2009

My Sweet Boy


Carson is such a sweet boy!! I can't even begin to express just how much I love him! He is such a sensitive, loving and caring little guy. Earlier today he saw me crying and came and climbed into my lap. We then had the following conversation:

Carson: Mom, do you hate my Dad?
Me: No!
Carson: Mom, do you hate me??
Me: Oh no honey I love you sooooo much!
Carson: Mom, you need a tubby bear, I get you my tubby bear!

He then proceeded to bring me 4 of his little teddy bears. It makes my heart glad to know that he is so caring of others (this is not a one time occurrence) but it breaks my heart to know he worries about things like himself or someone else not being loved. Sometimes I forget that he's only 3, I am so grateful that I get to be a part of his life - I have a feeling he's going to be an awesome man some day.


Oh, and let me tell you that I can tell he is my child! It has been snowy and cold (like in the teens) and he still begs everyday for a Popsicle - and let me tell ya I could go for some ice cream right about now! ;-)
XOXO Christine

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Christine - I'm sorry you were crying!! Is there anything I can do to help? And what a sweet little guy you have! So cute!

Christine said...

Thanks Lisa I'm ok it was just a lot of stuff happened at once and my first response is to cry (even if I wish that wasn't the case!)

Anonymous said...

Carson has gotten so big and is so dang cute.