Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thank You!!

So I have to take the time to say THANK YOU to my anonymous and honest friend! On Friday I went shopping with my mom in Idaho Falls. We went to several stores, and I got tired of carrying my entire purse so I just took my wallet out and carried just it. The last store we went to was Kohl's, I didn't purchase anything but my mom did. We then left and headed home - we were cutting it a little close since I still had to go home and get ready for Isaac's work party. I dropped my mom and Carson off at my mom's house and went home to get ready. It wasn't until I was getting out of my car and gathering everything to take inside that I realized that I couldn't find my wallet!! AACK!! Instant panic!! I searched and searched and searched thru the car and every bag. I had Isaac look and I called my mom to see if it had ended up in one of her bags. No luck. By this time I was freaking out. So I quickly looked up Kohl's phone number and called.....and hallelujah they had it and it was locked in their safe at customer service!! I told them I would be up no later than the next day and proceeded to get ready for the part. I was still worried, my wallet had our checkbook, my debit card, our credit card, my drivers license, my Costco card and of course cash in it. I am a very trusting person and want to believe the best of everyone so I was holding out hope that everything would be there....Isaac is not so trusting and he was thinking the worst.... So we ended up going to the party and then picking up Carson and going to Idaho Falls, lucky for us Kohl's is open until midnight for the holidays! We made it up there about 11:20pm and I ran in and yippee for me everything was still in my wallet!! I am so very grateful that it was some honest person who found it and turned it in! I also am glad that I still have reason to believe that there is still good in people!!
Merry Christmas
XOXO Christine

1 comment:

Kym said...

I am so glad that the situation turned out ok. I lost my wallet at the grocery store before and was so grateful for an honest person. I guess I just have to put more faith in people, there are a lot of good, honest people out there!